Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tribe One - Count3rCu1ture @ Nerdapalooza 2012



Tribe One returns to Nerdapalooza to command the stage at his own set for 2012 before heading out on the NoFriends Tour with Jesse Dangerously, Adam WarRock, and Mikal kHill. Count3rCu1ture @ Nerdapalooza 2012 continues here.

Tribe One, to me, is pretty slept on. Dunno why because I think this dude is pretty damn good. Really hoping he catches a good break soon.

That tour, by the way? Starts in September. You can get more info about it here. I've seen all four of these guys separately or in some combination, but not all four together like this. I would suggest not missing this tour if it's near you, by any means.

P.S. WarRock and kHill will be at Super Fly Comic and Games's 5th Anniversary Party. If you're in the area and can go, I envy you.

No comments: