Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Industrialist: An Interview with Dino Cazares of Fear Factory - Blogcritics Music

The Industrialist: An Interview with Dino Cazares of Fear Factory - Blogcritics Music

First interview back in action. 'S okay. I could tell I was a little rusty at this sort of thing and it was really short because I guess Dino got a little ruffled at having to talk about the relationship between him and Burton yet again. But, dude, what do you expect?

I have a couple others I'm working on. I'm making it a habit not to announce any of those until after they're actually done. Had too much fall through and the ones I have done (and one tentatively confirmed), I don't want to jinx those in any way, shape, or form. And those should be a little better. A little longer, at least.

No comments: