Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Squash The Tomato...

...and play catch-up.



First of all, the "C3C1 5" series has pretty much determined on its own that it's going to be a bi-weekly feature. And that's depending on whether or not I make a pretty big creative decision, but that'll be in a minute.



Second, if you've been missing out on the Tumblr page, the New DC reviews have started there as an exclusive. Go get caught up:



Justice League #1



Action Comics #1



Swamp Thing #1



Detective Comics #1



They're hitting at the rate of 4 a week now, so keep coming back. It works.



Third, I'm weighing a decision to pursue something I've always wanted to do. Something that, because it would take a lot of effort to make happen, would seriously cramp my schedule (on top of already having a family, working full-time and going to school. This would be creative writing...on a pretty big scale if it gets published.



Bad news is, because of all of that, it would take me away from here a LOT more than I already am now. Like, I may be here once in a blue moon, but ANY regular updates would be out of the question.



Any thoughts?




1 comment:

Michael Melchor said...

I'll call you pretty soon. I may need a sounding board to bounce some thoughts off of. That's wat you can do right now. :) Thank you.