Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Count3rCu1ture @ Nerdapalooza 2011 - an Announcement

Let's make this short and sweet, Steamboat...

First of all, I have a metric ton of people to thank for making Nerdapalooza 2011 a greater time than I could have even hoped for. Those people, slowly but surely, will all be thanked in due time, a little at a time. Minisode by minisode. I'll explain that in a moment.

Now then, I have somewhere in the neighborhood of eight hours worth of footage from this event. I would have had more - including more interviews - had several issues (including vehicular) not come up. So, I got one. And because I managed to sit down with MC Cool Whip before things took a south turn, he will be the focus of the only regular episode to come out of Nerdapalooza 2011.

But, what about all that footage, then? You'll see a lot of it. Starting tomorrow morning, you'll see a performance a day, as "minisodes" of Count3rCu1ture - for the next ten days. Then, the MC Cool Whip episode. A grand total of 11 (for 2011, get it?) shows - though some of them are much shorter and not in the usual format - to come from Nerdapalooza. Starting Wednesday, July 20.

And you may want to eat your Wheaties for the first minisode. The Bossfights are up first and they will melt your face.

No comments: