Saturday, July 30, 2011

C3C1 @ NAP2011 - The Marc with a C / Sci-Fried Power Hour

This is it.

The final installment of Count3rCu1ture @ Nerdapalooza 2011 is here - The Marc with a C/Sci-Fried Power Hour. Get comfy and watch two fan-favorite acts at Nerdapalooza command the stage for over a solid hour!



Setlist:

Marc with a C:
Since I left My Baby I Can't Stop Flossing
I'm In Love With Everyone I Know
You're My Princess
Love My Little Squiddy

Marc with a C + Sci-Fried:
Motherfuckers Be Bullshittin'
Nerdy Girls
Foiled Again

Sci-Fried:
Evil Dead Guy
Geek Rock
LV 426
Away Team
Fifty One
Chosen One

Marc with a C + Sci-Fried:
Hash Pipe

Sci-Fried:
Fett's Vette


Once again, a huge thanks to everyone along the way who made Nerdapalooza 2011 an awesome weekend. You guys know who you are. Let's do this again real soon. Say, about a year from now?

No comments: