Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Article, New Gig, New Announcement

The "Superman" reboot has a director. One that's rather used to doing comic book movies.

Yep, that's right - a new gig. On top of being the Orlando Rock Music Examiner, I'm also, as of this past Friday (October 1), the Orlando Comic Books Examiner. As big of a nerd as I am, do I even have to tell you how giddy I am about having this gig, too?

For those of you playing along at home, this also means that the Rock Examiner Facebook Page is in for somewhat of an overhaul. It's about to become the catch-all for all my writing online, whereas my personal page will be relegated to being more personal. Although I'm not 100% settled on exactly how I plan on handling everything quite yet, I do know the two will be distinctly separate. A professional page and a personal page. That should happen...before I go to bed tonight (October 5 - RIP, Brian Pillman).

So, if you're interested in basically subscribing to everything I post online (without having to do much work at all), it's this simple:

1) Hop on over to the (soon to be changed around but, as I type this, still the) Rock Examiner Facebook Page.
2) Click on that "Like" button.
3) Enjoy the updates in your feed.
4) And that's it.

I appreciate the support (i.e. readership) more than I can even express. It's meant quite a bit to me to be able to pursue a career as a hobby. And vice versa. And it's all your fault. I couldn't be happier about that.

Thank you again. And enjoy.

No comments: